Friday, August 13, 2010

Riley's Birthday

Riley turned 6 this week. There is so much truth to the phrase "they grow up so quickly"! I am not sure when my sweet little baby boy turned into this tall, slender, bottomless source of energy who loves Legos, Pokemon, and building forts.

We had a great time celebrating. Instead of a traditional party, we invited his friend Carter over to spend the night. Then we went to what used to be the Incredible Pizza Company which is now known as Lido's Fun Center. I couldn't tell any difference except for a different sign outside.

The most interesting part of the day is that Riley and Carter each lost a tooth! Neither I nor Carter's mom knew that our son had a tooth that was even loose! Then the tooth fairy had to stay up until both boys were asleep. I think it was around 3am before she could do her duty. Needless to say, the tooth fairy was very tired the next day!

1 comment:

  1. I know, I can't believe Aedon is going to be 6 in 5 days.. (he reminds me of the new count every morning). Aedon has yet to loose a tooth, he told me when he turns 6 he will loose one. :)

    ReplyDelete