Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Guess The Baby

So yesterday I decided to weigh Katie. According to my scale, the child weighs 19 lbs. She is 4 months old. Now that is not really all that surprising considering my first two children were also monster babies. All of this started me thinking about how much my children looked alike when they were itty-bitty, so here is a little game for you. I am going to post pictures of my children, and you have to guess who is who. I have made them all black and white to eliminate any obvious color clues. Post a comment with your guesses (start at the top left) and whoever has the most correct guesses will get a prize. Now, I only have 5 or so people who read my wonderful blog, so you have a really good chance of winning. Now get to guessing!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I WAS going to cheat and copy the replies on your facebook page.. hahaha :) i'm pretty sure on a couple of them.. i think.. :D

    1 riley
    2 sarah
    3 riley
    4 Riley
    5 Sarah
    6 Katie
    7 RIley
    8 Katie
    9 Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1-R
    2-S
    3-K
    4-R
    5-K
    6-R
    7-R
    8-S
    9-K

    ReplyDelete